..

..

The Artist in Me

The Artist in Me

.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm just NOT a photographer!

Well, another day and still no pix to post. My intention is to put pictures here and get some feedback about my work, but apparently I'm much better at creating jewelry and such than I am at being a photographer. I've taken so many pictures in the last few days in an attempt to get just ONE that would be worthy of showing, and I STILL haven't been able to do so. Everytime I load one onto the computer that I think is pretty good, it ends up being fuzzy, or out of focus, or some such. It's VERY frustrating. How in the world can photography be so hard? I'm thinking it's a relatively simply matter of just point and shoot, but even with a really good camera, it doesn't seem to work out that way. Get those lights right; press that focus button; keep those hands still....arrrgghhhhh! Not a single picture from all that I took could be used.

Oh well, that didn't stop me from beading at least. I don't even know how many pieces I finished today, but it was quite a productive day. It seems that one piece brings inspriration for another, and another, and another. I have more jewelry here now than that Imelda person had shoes! LOL And it doesn't look like there's a stopping place in my future. Well, I guess a crafting addiction is better than other addictions one could have. :D

I'll continue to work on getting that one good photo and posting it as soon as it happens. Stay tuned..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment