..

..

The Artist in Me

The Artist in Me

.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Music Matchbox swap




Music was the theme for our matchbox swap on Flickr for the month of May. We had a lot of super entries with a lot of different takes on the theme. All of them were wonderful! This is my entry. :) I'm an Elvis fan, just LOVE his music and so he was a natural choice for me; along with the Beatles who I also love, but because they aren't quite equal to how much I like Elvis, they're on the BACK of the box! LOL We also had to include the color black, so these were good choices for that. Anyway, it was such a fun theme to do, thought I'd share it here. I'll be putting my partners box up soon to show as well. Love these swaps, they're so much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. That's great Gail! Sorry I haven't answered your email yet - but I will!

    ReplyDelete