..

..

The Artist in Me

The Artist in Me

.

Monday, April 18, 2011


Today is a very special day; twenty five years ago today my only son was born!! What a wonderful blessed event that was. He ended up being our only son, and one of the four proudest accomplishments that hubby and I ever had (along with our three beautiful daughters). He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever known and has been able to accomplish everything he has ever attempted. There are never sufficient words to describe the love and pride that a mother feels for one of her children so I won't even attempt to do so other than to say that my heart swells each and every time I think of him. Happy Birthday Nick, I love you big as the world!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail I hope you get this comment! You are my partner for The Whimsy Pocket Swap! Yay! Stop by my blog if you gat a chance. I love swapping and have already decided on the theme for yours! My email address is: thebagglady@comcast.net
    Hope you're having a good week. Take care, XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete