..

..

The Artist in Me

The Artist in Me

.

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's a busy busy summer so far

OMGosh, I knew it had been a while since I had been here and written anything, but I was totally surprised to find that my last post was in APRIL! Time just gets away so fast!

We are neck deep in weddings and I've been happily crafting away getting ready for them. My neice was married last month and had a beautiful wedding. Now my nephew will be married next month (August), and then the biggie :D (for me anyway).....my daughter, my beautiful baby girl will begin her new life with her husband in October!! Wow, that's not long!

I've been making jewelry for the bride and bridesmaids, bouquets and boutinneers for the wedding party, invitations, candles, serving pieces, etc etc etc. We are working like maniacs to make sure we're ready, but you know, I'm loving every minute of it!!

I've also been trying to keep up with my paper crafting groups...ATC's and Inchies. I just LOVE all of the activity in both of those groups. The ladies who are members are just the best, and I enjoy trading artwork with them so much. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to post some pictures, and if I can figure it out, I'll show more of my jewelry designs, and some of the ATC and Inchie swaps we've been doing.

I'm hoping that I can get back here a little more often, and with some regularity. Till next time, take care, and stay cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment