..

..

The Artist in Me

The Artist in Me

.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Lady in Hat ATC swap


This is my contribution for the Lady in Hat ATC swap over on Tee's blog, The Altered Paper. I wanted to do something a little different from just a lady wearing a hat, so thought of it in terms of how I feel when I dress up, hence the title...I'd Rather Be in Blue Jeans!! LOL I cut out an image of a lady dressed up and wearing a hat, then cut out a small square of denim from an actual pair of cast off jeans. I frayed the edges and glued it on, then glued on a metal button off the jeans. I hope my partner likes it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Gail I love your Lady in a Hat ATC!
    I would rather be in blue jeans any day too! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail I received your match box today on Christmas Eve.Thank you so much.It's darling and so well made.I love it.All the goodies I can use in my arts and crafts.Gail I love the doily baby so much.If you made it you should show us all how in a post.I sure with you would start blogging again.Thank you again.Denise

    ReplyDelete